Monday, April 20, 2009

Aunt Whit-E and Uncle Ty





Whitney and Tyler came home last monday for a week. Brooke was very excited to see whit and ty. It was cute to see how excited she was to be with them.

Whit, Ty, and I made a trip into the city to go to china town on Weds. Jon came home from work early and watched the girls. I drove us into the city, we parked on the street and we were off to find hand bags. Whitney got 3 bags. Ty and I were just along for the ride. It was a fun adventure and now that I know where I am going, the next trip in will go alot smoother.

2 comments:

  1. hello!!!! you should have called! i would have gone with you guys!! i know the best hidden back rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, all 3 of our girls have those pajamas. They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete