Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day


We had a great mothers day weekend. On Saturday Jon let me open my presents early...........I hate waiting to open presents. He got me a vacuum and a dust buster. Some may say,..........oh. But I LOVE IT. I wanted a new vacuum sooooooo bad. I was so excited that I used my vacuum all morning and vacuumed our whole house. It is so nice to have a vacuum that actually picks up dirt now.
On Sunday I had to speak in church. When I got to church the Bishop asked which bergeson was speaking, I told him I was. Come to find out Jon had called the Bishop to see if he could speak instead of me........how sweet is that. I have the best husband ever.
After church my parents and grandpa came over for lunch. After lunch we opened presents with my mom. My parents got me a toy box for the kids toys and my mom spent countless hours making three matching games for Brooke. Thanks mom Brooke loves her new matching games.

3 comments:

  1. it's ok, i understand about the vacuum. for christmas all i wanted was a bread machine (and got it!) glad you had fun! :)
    WOW! Jon really did good with that whole talk swapping thing there! (can you DO that???? :) that's so sweet!
    looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you started a BLOG so we can keep in touch. So fun to see a bit of what you guys are up go. Sad you moved away from the west, but hope things are going well for you. I'm sure you're busy w/ those 2 little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute! love the pics, keep posting more! :D

    ReplyDelete