Sunday, September 20, 2009

saturday fun

Jon and I have been training for a marathon so yesterday was our 15 mile run. we got up early and finished our run before 9:00 am. We picked the kids up from my parents and decided to do something outside since it was such a nice day. we went to this little place in ridgewood that has a petting zoo and pumpkins. The girls loved to feed the animals and pet them. we had a fun time walking around and looking at the pumpkins. I love the fall. I can't wait to go apple picking and make caramel apples. To go get our pumpkins and carve them. I love that Halloween is just around the corner! I love the fun things that you can do in the fall! the kids and i posing for a quick picture in the pumpkins.
the kids with daddy


brooke feeding the goats




dad with his two girls enjoying a beautiful Saturday!




1 comment:

  1. A Marathon. Good for you guys! Are you doing the New York?

    ReplyDelete