Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Winter

We have not been up to much this winter. Whitney left for her mission the end of January. That was a dramatic time for me in my life. It is hard to go from talking to her every day to not talking to her at all. But life does not revolve around me......

The kids loved to play in the snow. We got a couple of big storms in February so we spent most of our days playing in the snow.
Brooke loves to wear her bathing suit and one day she found the swimming tubes for the pool. She really wanted to use them, so I told her to put them in the tub. They had the best time "swimming" in the tub.
Brooke insisted on pulling Mya around outside.
I love this picture of the two. They were actually somewhat cooperative. They are in a fun stage of life where they love to play together and make each other laugh

1 comment: