Sunday, May 30, 2010

random updates

So I was told that I needed to update my blog. Since I always do what I am told............here are some random things that we have been up to since last time.

Brooke went through a stage of not wanting to sleep in her bed. She would make herself a bed on the floor in the hall for naps and one night when I was on my way up the stairs to bed I came across this.........
Mya loves to be in dark confined spaces. She likes to play in the closet, in the wine cooler in the kitchen (and no it is not stocked with wine). She recently discovered how fun it was to play in the dryer.
Jon, Ty, and I went to see a Yankees game sometime in April. It was fun to go to the new stadium. It was my first time ever going to see a professional baseball game.


No comments:

Post a Comment